The Topfloor EX35-OCS industrial oscillating floor cleaning machine combines an eccentric movement with a rotating movement, and is the true eye catcher of the oscillating floor cleaners.
The shape and movement of the Topfloor EX35-OCS make it unique in the market. It has been designed for cleaning sanitary rooms (thanks to its shape, it can also clean behind and under toilet bowls), anti-skid floors in kitchens, etc.
The Topfloor EX35-OCS industrial oscillating floor cleaning machine is made of stainless steel and has been designed according to the principles of Topfloor standards: robust and user-friendly.
Features and benefits
ORBITAL CLEANING: THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE…
The Topfloor range of oscillating floor cleaning machines are renown for being high-end, innovative floor preparation machines, that offers products and concepts that operate according to the “oscillating method”. This method of operation has many benefits compared to the traditional machine cleaning methods. Discover the benefits:
The oscillating method takes the cleaning, stripping, polishing or renovation of floors to a whole new level. The level of effectiveness is unprecedented thanks to the 2,800 movements per minute and the maximum pad pressure of 140 kg.
The perfect balance makes working with the Topfloor oscillating machines simple and easy, as you can move the machines in your desired direction without encountering almost any resistance. The adjustable handle makes for a responsible posture, and helps prevent back ache and fatigue.
Fully blasted stainless steel, extra heavy eccentric, and extra heavy rubbers, are a few of the points of emphasis that we have consciously incorporated into our designs in order to get enduring machines.
With the oscillating cleaning method you can, often without adding any cleaning agents or chemicals, do any of the following:
– Strip & polish
– Renovate & prepare
– Remove paint, coatings, adhesive residue, etc.
Benefits of the ‘Oscillating Cleaning Method’:
– Significantly better results within shorter period of time
– Unmatched mechanical effect
– Much higher productivity compared to traditional principles
– Easy for anyone to use in a simple and very ergonomic manner
– Rectangular pads work against the skirting boards as well the corners
– Very versatile in terms of application
– Absolute problem solver
– In many cases free of chemicals or with a small addition of water
– Less water splashing around
– You yourself determine the weight and therefore the pressure on the pad or brush